You can have all the technical marketing aspects right for your business and you can have all the fanciest software in the world, but if you don’t work on your mindset every day, if you don’t have that confidence in yourself then all the bells and whistles don’t really matter.
Making yourself a priority in your business is so important to your success! I think when you’re in business for yourself and sometimes we skip over this step, but it’s one of those things that’s so important – it’s having confidence in ourselves!
I recently had a conversation with Jana Corinne, an expert confidence coach for female entrepreneurs, for my Youtube channel, “Julie C Butler”, and we spoke all about what confidence can do for your mindset and business.
Having confidence in yourself and your mindset is the number one thing that you should check regularly, because it is the foundation of running, and continuing to run, a successful business.
Confidence comes from repetition – it comes from stretching outside of your comfort zone over and over again so that, at this moment in time, the things that you want to do will become your new normal.
Maybe you want to write a book, do that podcast, make x amount of dollars per month, get x amount of new clients or whatever that next level thing is for you…
We’re constantly stepping forward and into the more confident version of ourselves every single day, every month, every year. If you look back a year ago, where you were at, and just kind of look at the journey the things you’re doing right now – like today reading this blog to learn more about confidence with me. Did you do this in the past? How have your learning habits changed?
There’s a next level version of you out there in the future and she’s doing all the things that you want to be doing right now. She is doing all the things that, right now, you’re afraid to do or you have the self-doubt.
“How’s it going to work?”
“Oh my gosh, you know i’m not that type of person – that’s not really me.”
“I don’t have the xyz, I don’t have the education to do that, I don’t have the tools to do that.”
“People like me don’t do that.”
We fill our heads with all this negative self-talk, all this doubt unnecessarily… Can you relate?
Imagining that next level version of you – doing those things, it’s her normal, and it’s no big deal – is manifestation at it’s best. Your job is to constantly do the work every single day to break down those feelings of self-doubt and low self-worth. Break down the self-sabotaging beliefs and move through them.
It’s not always easy and you need to be willing to look at the nitty-gritty – those memories and deep-seated beliefs. It takes courage to do it.
Here are some of the top tips that came out of our conversation:
- Be positive – trust that you are on the right path and you can make it happen.
- Be patient – don’t try and make things go faster because you will just burn out and make yourself miserable. Remember that you are only human and have a set amount of energy to use each day.
- Don’t try too hard – often people think manifestation is this goal that they need to bring it into existence. When it doesn’t happen or doesn’t come fast enough, they get frustrated, burnt out and, ironically, anxious energy which blocks them from getting what they want.
- Focus on what you want not what you lack – you want to focus on your desire, on removing the resistance to that desire.
- Recognise inspired action – those little nudges that you have from the universe, those little aha moments that the email you get out of the blue, the phone call where you get an idea from – anything that gets you thinking, “let me go here today, where I don’t normally go.”
- Trust and know that it’s all added up in your favor – things are always working out for you. If you can kind of get into that flow and you do that over and over again, it becomes your natural way of being you don’t have to try so hard anymore.
- Don’t just roll with the punches – being reactive to life takes you out of creation/design mode.
If you’d like to watch the full video of Jana and I discussing “How to manifest Intentionally”, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XemfTj5x4-k
If you are ready to leave reaction mode and go into creation mode, I want to help. Your vision for your business is not an accident and you are destined to make an impact through your business and create a lifestyle for yourself that you love.
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR PRIVATE COACHING EXPERIENCE WITH ME:
- Bonus 60 minutes assessment call: Let’s chat before we start your coaching so that I can get to know the ins and outs of your business.
- Bi-weekly 60 minute call sessions: Each call will be customized to reach your business goals. I’ll also provide you with some next steps + homework so that you can achieve your goals.
- Private voice access: You will have unlimited access to me through voice communications via Messenger or Voxer.
- Recorded coaching calls: All of our coaching chats will be recorded via Zoom so you can focus 100% on the call and not worry about missing any details.
- Training & resources: I will provide you with the trainings, webinars, worksheets, workbooks, templates, and tutorials that I feel you need during our time together.
- Full access to Beautiful Business in a Box: Free enrolment into my signature group program. Includes all the perks of a BBB bestie while working 1:1 with me. This is a $1997 value.
- Lifetime Stock Photo Membership: Immediate access to designer stock images from Stock by Jewels. Perfectly created to help you up level your brand and business. This is a $697 value.
To find out more or to apply to work with me, click the link below. I can’t wait to help you manifest and build the business that you deserve!