We get all up in our heads when we think about designing or creating a website … don’t we?
I know the thought of having to DIY your website can be overwhelming, but I have some good news for you. It doesn’t have to be!!
Once you are all set up on WordPress and you are ready to go … don’t overthink things. You can start by making a small plan, or a website map as I like to call it.
Start here: The quick and dirty.
A standard website doesn’t have to have a gazillion pages, you can start with the basics: Home page, About Page, Services page, and contact page.
- Gather your logo, fonts and color and stock photos (and your branding photos as well). You will need these to design your new or existing website.
- Decide what starter pages you want to have on your website. (I recommend starting with the above mentioned 4)
- Start with the “home” page & create one page at a time. There’s no need to get overwhelmed thinking about any other pages at this moment.
- The pages don’t have to be a 10 at this time, perfection will get us stuck every time. Focus on getting the page created, and you can make tweaks to it later.
- When you are done the 1st page, you can start working on pages #2, 3 & 4.
- NOW you have a website, and you can start sharing it with your community and audience of dream clients.
PRO TIPS: The easiest and fastest way to DIY a website, is by using templates. There is no shame in using templates, and there are some REALLY REALLY awesome ones out there. I’ve always used templates and it’s saved me coutless hours of time.
If you are on the market for some amazing Elementor templates, I can help. CLICK HERE to view the ones I have created for you (check out The Starter Set, it has ALL the pages you need and more.) BONUS, they come with training videos on how to use and customize them + they also come with stock photos, and Canva tech mockups. The best part, you can get these for only $147 AND there is copy prompts & section blocks you need to have high converting website pages.
I created these, especially for woman like you who want to easily create beautiful designer website pages that attract and convert your ideal clients.
If you have any questions, come find me on the GRAM and send me a DM.
You might also LOVE these blog posts to help you further with creating your own website.