So you’re thinking about signing up for online business coaching?
It’s scary making the decision that you need coaching for your online business and then it’s even more terrifying to choose the right coach for you. After all, it is a big investment and you want to make sure that you are getting value for your hard-earned money.
Sometimes, the money isn’t even there and I’ve seen online entrepreneurs take out loans with the hope that they will make that money back and more through the process.
I’ve worked with many coaches …
over the years and, as a coach myself, I’ve seen that it’s not so easy to find the right one for your business. It’s not as simple as closing your eyes and choosing one, it’s so much more than that.
Choosing a coach can be overwhelming – let’s face it, there is no shortage and they offer different and overlapping things that can just end up causing confusion, hesitation and procrastination.
Firstly, let me reaffirm …
why it is necessary to work with a coach, because it definitely is… You are a talented, skilled female entrepreneur and have so much to offer the world, but we are all human and sometimes, the best thing for our business is to identify and recognize our shortcomings…
We all have our zones of genius, right?! And we are so damn good at them that no one can come close to competing for that space! But you can’t be a master of all trades or of your own mindset all the time…
A coach can help find areas in your business that you may not have recognized that need attention, they can help you set goals and find a method/system that suits your life to achieve them, and they can refresh your mindset when you’ve reached a point where you just don’t know if you can do it anymore… They also have a fresh set of skills that could revitalize your thinking and business strategy!
So here are my suggestions for choosing the right one:
- Remember that a coach-client relationship is based on two different personalities. You need to feel that this coach understands some of the problems you are experiencing, have similar outlooks towards life and even possibly a similar home life to you – kids, single parent etc.
- Identify what you need. It could be broad like getting more leads, slightly more defined like branding or very specific such as website branding. Coaches also work on a zone of genius system so choose one that specializes in your specific needs.
- Avoid broad service offers. Niche is the word! Rule out coaches who offer too much in one; for example, branding, mindset and lead generation. They are likely to offer watered down versions of what you need.
- Ignore six-figure promises. There is no way a coach can guarantee that they will have you at six figures in a certain period of time! This is a sign of an arrogant, possibly dodgy coach who will say anything to get your hard-earned money.
- Don’t base your decision on price. Cheaper does not equal better, people. If you choose a cheaper coach, expect what you paid for. If there’s a coach you would love to work with but can’t afford, consider chatting to them about payment plans or wait for them to offer a discount on their next launch.
Your vision for your business is not an accident and you are destined to make an impact through your business and create a lifestyle for yourself that you love.
Now imagine how freeing it would be to have your business all designed and ready to share confidently with the world and start attracting your dream clients and getting paid to do what you love.
Building the business of your dreams can be easy and stress free. It’s time to stop procrastinating and start creating the beautiful business that will make your dreams a reality.
If you are looking for the ultimate roadmap with all the pieces that you need to successfully scale a profitable business, which will give you the freedom and abundance lifestyle that you deserve. I have the perfect program for you!!!
Check out my exclusive “Beautiful Business in a Box” group program by clicking below.